If the information on the BRP is incorrect then you must report the issues to the Home Office.

This may relate to:

  • Name
  • Place of birth
  • Date of birth
  • Gender
  • Nationality
  • Photograph

Please note: your name and date of birth should match those on any immigration paperwork.

If you have not yet notified the Home Office of BRP errors you must report these.

If you are still in receipt of support, once you have reported any errors, you must contact our helpline where we will complete a reinstatement request. You will need to provide information on how and when you notified the Home Office so that we can include this in the application.