Contact one of these organisations:

Your legal advisor must be registered as a qualified lawyer with either the Law Society of Northern Ireland OR the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), which has a register of advisers who are Level 2 or 3. Level 2 or 3 means that the adviser is qualified to give you advice regarding your asylum application and represent you in all your asylum matters. 

You should ask your legal representative who they are registered with. The logos of the above organisations should appear on any letters you receive from them. You will also be able to check directly with the organisation that your legal representative is registered with them. 

You can also contact Migrant Help on 0808 8010 503, via webchat on our Service User Portal, and we can assist you with finding a legal representative.