If you are in Initial Accommodation, a hotel or contingency accommodation, ask your health team.

If you are in dispersal accommodation, you can find a doctor near to where you are staying by using one of these links:

England nhs.uk/nhs-services/gps/how-to-register-with-a-gp-surgery

Scotland: Registering with a GP practice | NHS inform

Wales: NHS 111 Wales - Services near you

Northern Ireland: Find a GP practice | nidirect