You will need a bank account to receive Universal Credit. A Biometric Residency Permit (BRP) and proof of address will be required to open an account.

Please see the following online banks:

Alternatively you can apply for a bank account on the high street, at places such as Lloyds Bank and Nationwide Building Society.